About Bits is a software development agency based in South Tyrol. We build custom digital solutions for local and global companies.
Who are we?
We are a team of young and creative minds who love to design and implement original digital solutions. We are NOT a marketing agency that produces off-the-shelf presentation websites, but build customised software solutions together with innovative start-ups and global companies. With all this work, it is also important for us to have a good work-life balance. Therefore, we offer flexible working hours and smart working.
Where will you work?
We are a remote first company. This means every employee can work from home 100% of the time. Once in a quarter we have a mandatory week-long getting together in Bolzano.
Our technology stack
- Backends written in Java with Spring Boot or PHP with Laravel
- Frontends written in Typescript with React or VueJS
- Different kinds of databases such as PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch, Redis
- Docker for local and production environments
- CI/CD with Jenkins, Gitlab CI, Github Actions
- Terraform and Ansible for infrastructure as code
Your role in this journey
Together with your team you are responsible for the development of challenging software solutions for our clients. We work in an agile, Kanban like style, and practice a 4 eye principle. Every line of code will be reviewed by one of your peers or even written in a pair programming session.
Your skills and experiences
- Good knowledge of Java or PHP
- Experience with web frameworks like Spring Boot or Laravel is a plus
- React, VueJS or similar frameworks
- 1+ years of work experience or personal projects
- Willingness to learn new things and share experiences with your team
We love to build digital products. You too? Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org!